Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 3 and 4

I've been sick so the progress is pretty slow right now. Possibly a Frederick bar crawl this Saturday, so I might be playing catch up. I am back filling a lot of photos, so make sure to check older posts for the full experience.


Interior shot of shelves of Grand Marnier coming soon.
#33 - One-Eyed Mike's
A cool, funky place less than a block from where I work. Self-proclaimed as the greatest Grand Marnier bar in the world it is just filled with bottles on every wall. One has the opportunity to buy a bottle and drink from it whenever you want (first bottle is something like $150). Our friend Tom had a bottle and we had some of his, as well as some from random folks that knew him. Good food as well. Friday December 3.




#34 - Phil's House
Before I started I made the requirements for inclusion on the list. One was either beer on tap or spirits. The exception was if anyone had a built-in bar in their house I would count it. So we played poker at my friend Phil's near Thurmont and sure enough he had one. So it counts. Yes, he's a big Jets fan with memorabilia everywhere. Saturday December 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment