Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thursday November 11 - Monday November 15

Friday pictures have been added, the other two will come later.


#12 - Lil' Phil's
Located right next to the Blarney Stone in Fells, this is at one time the place of employment for my friend Charles. Now we only stop in every once in a while. We had a beer and saw the bartender I know, Scott. Located on Broadway - Friday


#13 - Pearl's
This stop was a bit of a disaster. Pearl's used to be Flip's and we went there a couple of times for cheap Boh. It was a real dive then, and I guess it's still a dive now, but we didn't much car for it. There seemed to a crowed watching some old guy do trick pool shots in the back. We just didn't care for the crowed, so we drank our PBRs and left quickly. Located on Aliceanna east of Fells - Friday


#14 - Bad Decisions
I have been following this place on twitter for a while despite never having been there before. We had a quick drink and saw one of my friend ex's. Which, I was reminded that she works there (but wasn't working at that time). We doubled back to Ale Mary's after hitting this place to get food (Ale Mary's is directly across the street). Located on Fleet east of Fells - Friday


#15 - Squires
This is the first stop outside the city of Baltimore. Squires is a pizza place in Dundalk. We went for my friend Karin's birthday (we have done this at least once in the past). I didn't eat, grabbed a Boh and a piece of pie. Although the cannolis looked amazing. Located on Holabird Ave - Saturday


#16 - Oregon Ridge Park Pavilion
When I started, I set the ground rules as places that count would have beer on tap or spirits. So after running the Dustin Bauer Memorial 5k the post-race banquet had a keg so i'm going to count this. (for the record I also say I will count anyone's house that has a physical bar) They had Blue Moon supplied by Looney's so we had a post-race drink. Located in Oregon Ridge Park in Cockeysville - Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment