Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Saturday November 20 through Monday November 22


#19 FedEx Field
Went to the Penn State - Indiana game at FedEx field. Since it is a pro stadium they had beer on tap. I had a Yuengling black and tan. Only put me back $9. Thankfully I didn't pay for the tickets (and neither did Xande) so Danny boy only got a small amount of my money. Raljon, MD - Saturday.


#20 The Dizz - Grandview
A second location of the Dizz (where I spent my birthday this year). Bizarrely located at the top of a retirement high rise. The elevator up smelled like old people. It really was a Grand View, though. Located on Rolland Ave - Saturday

#21 - Red Brick Station
A pretty ordinary brew pub 'on the Avenue' in White Marsh. Had a pumpkin ale and a IPA, neither were particularly impressive. Watched some football and the end of the Caps-Devil game. Located on Honeygo Boulevard - Monday

#22 - Della Rose's Avenue Tavern
Stopped in for a quick beer at Della Rose's. They have several locations I believe, this one is just a typical suburban bar in an decent shopping area. Located on Honeygo Boulevard - Monday

I passed on the chance to go the the 'Tilted Kilt,' which seems to be a hooters-type place. I am going get a crew together and go back there later in the countdown, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment